Silvercillin™ Liquid is a highly effective antimicrobial composed of pure silver complexed with purified water. Silvercillin™ Liquid utilizes a technological breakthrough allowing for the production of a silver particle small enough to enter a single red blood cell, enabling the silver to travel through capillaries, the tiniest blood vessels in the body, and inactivate viruses at the cellular level. Also, Silvercillin™ Liquid uses technology that permanently distributes the mineral into the structure of the water, so it will not fall out of solution or suspension.
As a result, the pure silver in Silvercillin™ Liquid has been shown to provide a whole host of health benefits, from killing drug-resistant bacterial strains to inhibiting viral replication as well as stimulating stem cell production. It can be safely used internally with no known side effects.
Benefits of Silvercillin™ Liquid may include:
• Broad-spectrum antimicrobial – capable of killing many pathogens, even those resistant to antibiotics
• Can be used internally - non- irritating to mucous membranes
• May be useful for infections of any kind
• Anti-inflammatory (inflammation is often caused by bacteria, virus, or mold)
• Does not encourage resistant microbial strains
• Does not interfere with antibiotics and may actually increase the effectiveness of specific antibiotics
• Spares good bacteria
• Faster healing via stem cell stimulation
• Non-toxic, even if used multiple times per day for weeks
• No known side effects or contraindications; safe for all individuals
• Immune system support
Mechanisms of action
• Catalytic action
• Viral disruption
• Resonance frequency that kills mold, bacteria, etc.– same as air/water purifiers
• Redox reaction & selective binding to pathogens
• Stimulates stem cell production
Tryptophan (5 Hydroxy) 5HTP Synergy Aids with food cravings, depression and other mood disorders. Our modern, stressful lives lower levels of the feel-good neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin depletion leads to food...
Acetyl L-Carnitine is the acetylated ester of L-carnitine, and plays an important role in the transfer and utilization of long-chain fatty acids, which are used in the production of energy....
AllerGzyme™ is a full spectrum proteolytic enzyme complex that assists with the digestion of difficult-to break-down proteins such as gluten, gliadin, and casein from whey and dairy, as well as...