Prenatal Pro Essential Packets
Prenatal Pro™ Essential Packets provide comprehensive, optimal supplementation in convenient packets for women wishing to become pregnant, pregnant women and lactating women. The earlier supplementation begins the better because women need adequate nutrient stores to meet the greater nutrient demands for a growing baby such as calcium, iron and zinc. Nutrient deficiencies are associated with pregnancy complications, low birth weight, and birth defects.
Each packet contains:
• 3 – Prenatal Pro™ capsules
• 1 – OsteoForce
• 1 – OmegAvail™ Ultra
Prenatal Pro™ Essential Packets contain the DFH Prenatal Pro™ multivitamin, the only prenatal on the market to use NatureFolate™, a blend of natural folates in place of synthetic folic acid. With the combination of this multivitamin and MetaCalcium 800, these packets feature true mineral chelates with far superior absorption compared to minerals typically found in prenatal multivitamins. Prenatal Pro™ now provides 200 mcg of Iodine in each serving, the minimum level recommended during pregnancy and postpartum by the World Health Organization (WHO). OmegAvail™ Ultra is included to provide women with high potency EPA and DHA omega-3s, essential for healthy brain development of the fetus.
OmegAvail™ Ultra features DFH TruTG™ fish oil in the triglyceride form, the found naturally in fish. Only fish oil blends and concentrates containing the TruTG™ seal are 90% triglyceride (TG) bound omega-3 fish oils. Research shows enhanced bioavailability of triglyceride bound omega fats over ethyl ester forms.
Prenatal Pro™ Essential Packets provide:
• Adequate amounts of calcium and magnesium for healthy bone and muscle development
• Healthy amounts of vitamins D and K allow for proper directing of calcium to hard tissues, such as bone and teeth, and not to the soft tissues.
• Ferrochel chelated iron not only has high bioavailability but also excellent tolerability, and does not cause constipation like so many iron sources do.
• Iodine is an important mineral for infants and an important inclusion to this formula, as research has shown that iodine deficiency in infancy can lead to learning disability and lowered achievement motivation.
• And, generous amounts of B vitamins for proper fetal development and substantial levels of vitamin B6 to help prevent nausea.
As a dietary supplement, take one packet daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
We recommend starting these packets prior to trying to get pregnant to help ensure optimized nutrient levels before conception. One packet should be consumed daily throughout the entire pregnancy and post-pregnancy as well, especially if lactating, in order to nourish the mother and to deliver needed nutrition to the baby as well.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Consult with your health care practitioner before use if you are taking Aspirin, Coumadin, warfarin, antibiotics or anticipate surgery.
Serving Size: 1 packet
Servings per container: 60
|Each packet contains:|
|3 - Prenatal Pro™ capsules|
|1 - OsteoForce|
|1 - OmegAvail™ Ultra|
This Product DOES NOT contain:
wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DimaCal, Ferrochel, and TRAACS are a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.