PeaPower: DF Vanilla Protein Powder
PeaPower is a dairy-free, plant-derived protein powder alternative to whey-based powders. It is free of casein, lactose and gluten and offers a comprehensive nutrient blend. This is a delicious meal replacement option and is ideal for low carb diets! When used with a balanced whole foods diet, PeaPower is designed to help promote an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed for overall wellness.
PeaPower is made with Peatein, a natural pea-grown yellow peas and by using a patented protein technology, the production process does not use any chemicals.
Peatein has an excellent array of amino acids, including high levels of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). While its amino acid profile is similar to whey protein, it is particularly high in arginine, leucine, lysine and tyrosine. Peatein is a true vegan protein which has excellent digestibility (98%) and is hypoallergenic.
Additional product highlights:
- Ideal meal replacement; 17 grams of protein per 2-scoop serving
- Is excellent for low carb diets
- Easy to digest
- Grain and gluten free
- NatureFolate: Natural vitamin folates that are found in foods such as spinach and are immediately active and bioavailable to the human body.
- Creatine MagnaPower® - stabilized creatine is important for energy reserves and helps to increase muscle mass, strength and endurance. Vegetarians appear to have lower tissue creatine concentrations, since creatine is mostly found in animal foods such as herring, pork, beef, salmon and tuna.
- Contains no sucrose, fructose, or artificial sweeteners, and is naturally sweetened with the laxation-free polyol xylitol and the herb stevia. (Beneficial sweeteners stevia and xylitol do not affect insulin levels).
Who could benefit from PeaPower? This product is suggested in combination therapies for...
- Nutritional support for vegetarians/vegans
- Anyone who is sensitive to whey
- Protein malnutrition
- Weight management
- Lipid management
- Type II diabetic control
- Blood sugar balance
- Weight training
As a dietary supplement, mix 36 grams (approx. two scoops) in eight ounces of water or a smoothie per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving size: 36 grams (approx. 2 scoops)
Servings per container: 15
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||9 g|
|Dietary fiber||5 g|
|Protein (from pea)||17 g|
|Vitamin C (as Absorbic Acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||15 IU|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||10 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||10 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg|
|Folate (NatureFolate™ blend)||100 mcg|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||50 mcg|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||100 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Calcium (from pea protein and natural vanilla flavor)||48 mg|
|Iron (from pea protein)||4 mg|
|Magnesium (from Creatine MagnaPower®)||100 mg|
|Zinc (TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate)||5 mg|
|Chromium (TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)||50 mcg|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from soy lecithin)||840 mg|
|Creatine (from Creatine MagnaPower®)||550 mg|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)||120 mg|
|High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols (as d-gamma, d-delta, d-alpha, d-beta)||100 mg|
|n-zymes® (Amylase 2200 DU; Protease 4.5 5000 HUT; Protease 3.0 10.7 SAPU, Protease 6.0 [Concentrate] 2000 HUT; Lactase 400 ALU)||50 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable fiber, natural vanilla flavor, stevia (leaf) extract, tapioca dextrin, vegetable cellulose.|
This Product Is...
Casein-free, lactose-free and gluten-free.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
TRAACS® and Creatine MagnaPower® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
n•zymes® is a registered trademark of National Enzyme Company.