NM-Theanine: 120 capsules
Life can be overwhelming and stressful at times. The rate of people in this country suffering from the effects of stress and anxiety is at an all time high. The makers of Xanex® couldn't be happier or more profitable because of that increase. If you're feeling the effects of stress and anxiety, I want to educate you about the wonderful nutrient L-Theanine.
I am a huge fan of this nutrient because it offers a lot of similar affects as the popular drug but without those crazy long-term potential side effects. The facts below are about the L-Theanine we carry here at New Metabolism in the product NM-Theanine.
NM-Theanine supports relaxation, reduces irritabilty & low mood states*
Stress management, relaxation + reducing irritability*
• L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea and is a derivative of glutamic acid, a major neurotransmitter in the brain.
• L-Theanine is known for its calming effects in the brain and has been shown to support concentration and focus while it reduces irritability and low mood states. It directly stimulates production of alpha brain waves, giving the body a sense of deep relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness.*
• L-Theanine enables the body to produce other calming amino acids, such as dopamine, GABA and Tryptophan and helps with concentration, focus, deep muscle relaxation and improved quality sleep.*
• L-Theanine has been shown to also help the regulation of blood pressure within normal ranges.* L-Theanine produces beneficial effects on the nervous and cardiovascular systems.*
Want to read more about the differences between Xanex and L-Theanine? Read this.
* Promo only valid on purchases made through the online store from 10/28/17 - 11/15/17. Cannot be used for purchases made prior to these dates.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.