Supports greater feelings of calm, satiety and satisfaction.
A formulary blend of nutrients designed to support calming brain activity NeuroCalm promotes activity of GABA and serotonin; may help improve mood, reduce cravings, and support greater feelings of calm, satiety, and satisfaction.
Key ingredients include:
• PharmaGABA, a new form of GABA naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically produced synthetic forms
• L-theanine - clinically proven to help reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep
• German chamomile - anxiety-reducing, without impairing memory, diminishing motor skills or causing drowsiness. It is reported to promote calmness in a way similar to benzodiazepines, but without the overt side-effects of these medications.
• 5-HTP - precursor to serotonin, an important calming neurotransmitter known as the feel-good hormone. In the central nervous system, serotonin has been implicated in the regulation of sleep, depression, anxiety, aggression, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation.
• Pyridoxyl-5-phospate (P5P) and vitamin B12 – to help with conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin
• Phosphatidyl serine (PS) and inositol - for supporting proper neuron membrane structure for maximum membrane fluidity, receptor function, and response to neurotransmitters, hormones, and cell-signaling compounds
• Fully chelated magnesium-glycinate - involved in proper nerve transmission, muscular contraction/relaxation, and general relaxation responses
Who Should Take NeuroCalm?
NeuroCalm should be considered for patients with increased levels of stress and anxiety, individuals who are easily agitated and frustrated, those with documented deficiencies in the neurotransmitters supported by NeuroCalm, and anyone with chronic global pain conditions.
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Magnesium (TRAACS® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered)||75 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate)||2.5 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg|
|German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) [standardized to contain 1.2% apigenin]||200 mg|
|Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (as PharmaGABA™)||100 mg|
|Phosphatidyl Serine||50 mg|
This Product DOES NOT contain:
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Magnesium (TRAACS® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered) Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate)
New Metabolism Chill Chews offer a natural way to attain a calm focus CHILL CHEWS feature a naturally-sourced, bioidentical GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). It is made via a process where the...
New Metabolism DREAM helps with the natural promotion of quality sleep. DREAM is a formulary blend of botanicals, nutrients, neurotransmitters, and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support quality sleep. By encouraging the...
New Metabolism MetaCalcium 800 formula only requires 4 tablets daily to deliver all the bone supportive nutrients needed to restore healthy bones, and deliver these vitamins and minerals in their...