ImmunoChews: 120 chewable tabs
New Metabolism ImmunoChews are an ideal and simple way to give your body a little something extra. ImmunoChews are a dietary supplement that can support immune system functions.
ImmunoChews with Elderberry and Vitamin D3 is an advanced nutritional supplement combining Gluconic® DMG, Maitake PD-Fraction® (Maitake Mushroom Extract), and Larch Tree Arabinogalactan Powder with Beta 1,3 Glucans. This synergistic and powerful blend combined with Vitamins C, D and E, Zinc, Elderberry and Astragalus work to support Immune System Function in a great tasting chewable tablet.*
About the Nutrients:
- Astragalus is a Chinese herb that has been extensively studied since the 1970’s for its ability to support the immune system.*
- Black Elderberry is a source of anthocyanidins that are thought to have immune-modulating effects.*
- DMG, according to numerous studies, can help maintain a strong immune system by supporting increased resistance to invading microorganisms and enhancing antibody and lymphocyte production.*
- Larch Tree (Larix laricina) is a source of Arabinogalactans, which support the immune system in its production of immune cells and supporting healthy cell replications.*
- Maitake mushroom is a highly concentrated source of Beta-1,6-Glucans which research has found supports the body’s first line of defense, including macrophages and natural killer cells.*Maitake D-Fraction® has been extensively researched, and is one of the most comprehensive immune support ingredients available.*It is the only Maitake ingredient that has been approved by the FDA for conducting phase 2 clinical studies (IND #54,589).*
- Beta-1,3-Glucans are shown to activate B-Cells and T-Cells.*Although derived from yeast it does not contain yeast proteins. The Beta Glucans are made from the cell walls of baker’s yeast, which is then purified, and free of allergenic material.
- Vitamins C, E and D Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from oxidative stress.* It also supports the production of antibodies, a major function of the immune system.* Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports the immune system in its function to support natural (NK) cells and B cells by supporting the production of natural (NK) killer cells and supports the production of B-cells which create antibodies.* Vitamin D is an immune system modulator to support healthy T Cell and macrophage responses.*
- Zinc is essential for a healthy immune system.* It is required for the development and activation of T-Lymphocytes, a kind of white blood cell that helps fight infection.*
Adults (Age 18 and above): As a dietary supplement, chew 1 tablet, 2-4 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Teens (Ages 12 -17): Chew 1 tablet, twice daily. Not to exceed 2 tablets daily.
Children (Ages 4-11): Chew 1 tablet daily. Not to exceed 1 tablet daily.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing or have an autoimmune disorder or are taking immune suppressant or blood thinning medications, do not take this product without first consulting your health care practitioner. Caution: Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Storage Notes: STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Maitake PD-Fraction® and D-Fraction® are registered trademarks of Mushroom Wisdom , Inc.