Ferrochel® Iron Chelate: 120 capsules
Ferrochel® is a "true chelate" mineral supplements utilizing Albion Advanced Nutrition starting material. This potent iron supplement is chelated to two glycine molecules. Patients often complain of poor tolerance to their iron supplements resulting in gastric distress and/or constipation. With Ferrochel® this isn’t an issue as it is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system. It may be safely recommended for pregnant and lactating women, teenagers and adults.
Highlights of Ferrochel®:
• A true iron chelate from Albion Minerals
• More absorbable and bioavailable with less gastrointestinal side-effects
• Less potential for iron toxicity
• Does not block absorption of other nutrients
Iron replenishment for a multitude of clinical applications, such as:
• Microcytic hypochromic anemia
• Dietary inadequacy (ie: Vegetarianism)
• G.I. malabsorption syndromes (ie: Celiac, Crohn's)
• Fatigue syndromes related to anemia
• Anemia due to chronic bleeding (ie: ulcer, gastritis, heavy menses)
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
|Iron (Ferrochel® Bis-Glycinate Chelate)||27mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice flour.|
This Product DOES NOT contain:
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ferrochel and the Albion Medallion desing are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.